CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Unregulated power supply

Posted by Gary Passon
on 1999-08-08 18:48:40 UTC
Ah ha! That was easy. (I think, but would not want to bet on it!) I'll put an order into DanM
tomorrow and when the "bit's" get here I'll brave the soldering iron. If you hear of massive
explosion and electrical shortage wiping out the Monterey area, well just know you all contributed
to this. Particularly Tim.

Tim, thank you for all the time and info. It maybe a couple of weeks before I get to the next
level, but I will return (or something like that).

Regards,
Gary Passon

Separate question... would the EMC software run the AHHA hardware? If so, they have
a cool pendant available.

Curious minds...