CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] goodies for sale NOT!!

on 2001-03-03 11:30:34 UTC
I have a few of those I think. Mine have a solid metal bar with groves cut in it. looks like a stepper rotor made flat. Problem is they are only 11" long and I don't know what resolution they would give. They came out of Canon typwriters so maybe they won't be useful.
Robert

carlcnc@s... 2001-03-02 21:15:33 UTC goodies for sale NOT!! cncrouterusa@n... 2001-03-03 11:30:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] goodies for sale NOT!!