CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Parabolic cookers & Vector 9

on 2001-03-10 05:36:23 UTC
Hello Fred,
You will need the highest polished foil you can get.
I build simple Solarcookers the SK14 stile made out of mirrorpolished
aluminum sheet. that opens a little the focus, so you do not over cook your food.
With 1,4m diameter you get here in Costa Rica 2 KW and in Europe 1.3KW.
. The mirrors are about 35 $per set and are sent wordwide
to any airport for free.
A complete cooker is about 200$ and assembled in 2 to 3 hours.
Make a search for Rainsolar, Mathias Seul.
Enjoy playing with you son.
Sven Peter