CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] low profile motorized XY stages

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2001-04-12 16:55:58 UTC
If you can live with 3.5" height you may want to contact the poster of the
following message. I got one of these units from him and it is tremendous.
Super high quality and in like new condition.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

From: "The AntiYuppie" <sloboyko@...>
Date: Fri Mar 9, 2001 9:24pm
Subject: Semi-homebrew PCB Router W/X-Y Table?

I just acquired a few New England Affiliated Technologies X-Y tables.
I think the company was bought out and their part numbering schemes
changed, but they are similar to the XY-8080 listed on their website
(www.neat.com) and described in a PDF. I also got the
driver/controllers for them (Oregon Microsystems 10 microsteps/step
units).<<

Drew Rogge 2001-04-12 15:14:01 UTC low profile motorized XY stages Jerry Kimberlin 2001-04-12 15:36:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] low profile motorized XY stages Tim Goldstein 2001-04-12 16:55:58 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] low profile motorized XY stages Drew Rogge 2001-04-13 10:43:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] low profile motorized XY stages