CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Joystick and EMC.

Posted by Dan Mauch
on 1999-09-03 09:27:15 UTC
i think that adding a joystick would be a good novelty with EMC but having
had a joy stick control with one of my other systems I found it not all that
useful. My vote would be to add the stepper feedback before adding the
joystick because the feedback would really provide value for the time
expended to program it.
Dan