CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Opinion request

Posted by Donald Brock
on 2001-04-30 01:15:13 UTC
I saw this Item while the bidding was going on and I think few read
the fine print. What they got were two used rails, a used screw with
nut, and an aluminum casting that is not true to any of the
previously mentioned items. The casting may or may not be reworkable
if it doesn't have a twist in it. IMO:They paid too much. I always
look at auctions the same way. It's like sharks in a feeding frenzy.
They probably could have bought a good portion of the individual
items new for the same price.

Don
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Rich <ibrich2000@h...> wrote:
> Group,
>
> I have been trying to put together the components of a CNC router
table.
> Here is an item on Ebay I wanted for the Y axis.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=582672377
>
> I haven't gotten my hands a catalog of linear components as of yet
and
> would like to know if the selling price was justified or if it was
Ebay
> madness. Everything seems to go for $100 more than I think it is
> worth. Do I need to adjust my sights?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich

Discussion Thread

Rich 2001-04-29 20:25:31 UTC Opinion request Donald Brock 2001-04-30 01:15:13 UTC Re: Opinion request Joe Vicars 2001-04-30 06:28:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Opinion request ballendo@y... 2001-05-02 15:14:31 UTC Re: Opinion request