CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: EMC GUI

Posted by Bertho Boman
on 1999-09-03 16:40:39 UTC
Thank You Jon,

Your site is very nice and you have lots of interesting projects going.

Maybe it is time to put a Linux box together but time? Too many toys and too little time.

Of course the big problem is that work is interfering with my hobbies.
Bertho Boman

> From: Jon Elson <jmelson@...>
>
> The EMC web site is back to being publicly available, at :
> http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/emc/
> There isn't a whole lot of info on the GUI specifically, and some of it may
> be out of date. You can see a screen dump at :
> http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~jmelson/EMC.html
> Which is from my version of EMC, a couple of months old.
>
> EMC is a LOT more than just the GUI component of it, however.
> It has motion control, path planning, and G-code interpretation
> sections that are much more involved than the GUI.
>
> If you have specific questions, ask away in this forum, as either
> I, Matt Shaver or Fred Proctor (or others) will be able to answer it.
>
> Jon

Discussion Thread

Bertho Boman 1999-09-03 08:53:15 UTC EMC GUI Jon Elson 1999-09-03 16:03:52 UTC Re: EMC GUI Bertho Boman 1999-09-03 16:40:39 UTC Re: EMC GUI Jon Elson 1999-09-03 23:13:53 UTC Re: EMC GUI