CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm

Posted by Donald Brock
on 2001-05-15 19:49:56 UTC
They are coming in attached to two separate e-mails. E-mails
suposedly from Microknetics anouncing a new type of windows software.
NAV has caught it every time fortunately. Since they deal with the
subject of this forum I posted it here for any one that may have
visited the Microknetics site or may receive e-mail relating to it so
they could be warned if they have their name on their mailing list or
receive these e-mails from another source. I can't verify who the
source was. I'm clean as far as my computer goes. NAV did its job.

Donald

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> --
> Christopher C. Stratton, stratton@m...
> Instrument Maker, Horn Player & Engineer
> 22 Adrian Street, Somerville, MA 02143
> http://www.mdc.net/~stratton
> NEW PHONE NUMBER: (617) 628-1062 home, 253-2606 MIT

Discussion Thread

Donald Brock 2001-05-15 17:24:36 UTC RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm stratton@m... 2001-05-15 19:00:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm Donald Brock 2001-05-15 19:49:56 UTC Re: RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm Tony Jeffree 2001-05-16 00:52:25 UTC Re: RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm Tony Jeffree 2001-05-16 00:52:28 UTC Re: RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm Ray 2001-05-16 11:55:43 UTC Re: RE:VIRUS ALERT!: W95.Hybris.worm