CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

[CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro

on 2001-05-30 10:16:03 UTC
David,

I saw you website the other day. That's a very impressive collection of
tools.

I was wondering what, other than EMC, cad/cam software are you using?

--
Michael Doogan
http://betagliphs.com

"David M. Munro" wrote:

> Hi, Ed,
>
> The story of spindle tapers is very simple. Buy a machine. Buy the toolholders to fit.
>
> Every machine in my workshop, except the two Hardinge lathes, takes different tooling.
>
> Here's a short list of tooling that I now use or have in the past:
>
> Milling:
>
> r-8
> quick-switch 200
> 30 taper
> 3-c
>
> Lathes
>
> 3-c
> 4-c
> 5-c
> 6-k
> various spindle nose threads and tapers
>
> Jig borer
>
> proprietary Moore taper
>
> not to mention the various taper and straight shafts of grinders.
>
> David M. Munro

Discussion Thread

Michael Doogan 2001-05-30 10:16:03 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro Tim Goldstein 2001-05-30 10:44:31 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro David M. Munro 2001-05-30 11:04:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro