CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro

on 2001-05-30 11:04:21 UTC
Michael Doogan wrote:

> David,
>
> I saw you website the other day. That's a very impressive collection of
> tools.
>
> I was wondering what, other than EMC, cad/cam software are you using?
>
> --
> Michael Doogan
> http://betagliphs.com
> http://kidcoins.net

I'm embarrassed to report that I am still turning cranks. My early lurking on this list convinced me that I'd be more likely to
learn fluent French than succeed at the retrofitting of a machine tool. I have engaged Matt Shaver, from this list, to rebuild a
Bridgeport mill, and a Hardinge chucker for me. Both will use EMC. The mill should be ready any week now (right Matt?).

I use Vellum 3D, and it's little 2D cousin Drawing Board as my cad applications.

Thanks for your comments. Gotta update that Machine shop page. The most recent addition:

http://www.arcadianclock.com/clausing/

David M. Munro

Discussion Thread

Michael Doogan 2001-05-30 10:16:03 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro Tim Goldstein 2001-05-30 10:44:31 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro David M. Munro 2001-05-30 11:04:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] David Munro