CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compucutter?

on 2001-05-31 15:11:11 UTC
Hi Anthony,

try:
http://www.super-tech.com/root/sc.htm

It should get you there! Good site! One of the first I came across a
few years ago when I started looking for stepper motor stuff on the net.

Alan KM6VV

Anthony Salsibruy wrote:

> Have you the supercam webpage or contact address?
>
> Thanks
> Anthony

Discussion Thread

Anthony Salsibruy 2001-05-31 13:51:30 UTC Compucutter? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-05-31 14:33:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compucutter? Anthony Salsibruy 2001-05-31 14:57:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compucutter? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-05-31 15:11:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compucutter? Anthony Salsibruy 2001-05-31 16:30:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compucutter? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-05-31 17:48:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compucutter?