CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] way wipers

on 2001-06-01 22:57:55 UTC
Tim,
By the way since I have my own surface grinder (1998), my shop and the jobs changed completely.
It was the best investment on quality in the last 8 years. Somewhen I'll get a cylindrical grinder too.
My next step will be a truck for a mobile work shop when I visit plants where I
repair the tooling machines and the production lines.
Good Luck
Sven Peter