CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper help - again

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2001-06-03 19:27:03 UTC
In a message dated 03-Jun-01 19:56:48 Central Daylight Time,
machines@... writes:

> What I can read is inconsistant with the ones on the web
> site above.

John: As I understand what has been written to my inquiries, Warner "let
go" S.E., and some other firm "bought 'em". Anyway, the "site" is now again
"Superior Electric", and I link it to you, here.

<A HREF="http://www.superiorelectric.com/">SLO-SYN Product Overview</A>

If you can't find the data-sheets you need "on-line", e-mail 'em and tell 'em
that heinous and unsavory modifications to their corporate anatomy will occur
without announcement nor warning, if they do not send you the req.
data-sheets ASAP. Or, if diplomacy is a more comfortable approach to you,
good luck!

machines@n... 2001-06-03 17:55:39 UTC Stepper help - again JanRwl@A... 2001-06-03 19:27:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper help - again