CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] coolant new

Posted by Rich D.
on 2001-06-03 19:50:28 UTC
Lew,
For home shop and small production, I use plumbers "thread cutting oil"
and WD-40 almost exclusively for most all metals. Basicly, the oil is for
tough cutting jobs and WD-40 for light stuff like aluminum.
Rich D.

--
~~ ~~~~ ~

Discussion Thread

lew best 2001-06-03 19:41:13 UTC coolant new Rich D. 2001-06-03 19:50:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] coolant new info.host@b... 2001-06-03 23:43:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] coolant new Jon Elson 2001-06-04 10:27:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] coolant new