CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Materials for machines. Was MDF for machines

on 2001-06-29 07:38:20 UTC
We have tiled roofs. The slate matches the beautiful grey sky we get. :)
I've seen sieves that hold back more water than our garage's asphault roof!
You ought to see it when it really rains.

John H.

> Hi, Ballendo,
>
> Yes, that is the name of the product I used to use. I think with a grid
> supporting it, this would make a good surface for a router table. I am
> pretty sure it is cheaper than many of the alternatives that have been
> suggested, and it is not affected by moisture. Can any signmakers on the
> list tell the list what they might be able to get half inch sheets for? I
> don't need any myself, but I think highly of this alternative, and would
> reccomend it.
>
> Different people choose building materials for many different reasons.
East
> of the Mississippi River most people prefer to have a home with asphalt
> shingles. They last from 15-20 years roughly. I have heard that in
Europe,