CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] First note-Help Mariss Help us with shielding???

on 2001-06-30 10:38:56 UTC
Hi Tom and Tim,

I added G901 boards (PLL daughterboard, about $35) to my G201's to make
G210's. I'll bet that a G901 can be added to the G320's to make them
G340's. Mariss can confirm or correct this (I haven't seen them yet)!

I haven't worked through encoder mountings, and I'd like to examine some
pix. I saw Dan's, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at!

good comments on the shielding experiments, and quite curious results!
I take it that one has to "do it all at once" to get a servo system up.
Can't just add the motors and drivers, then worry about the more
difficult encoder mounting problems later!

Alan KM6VV