CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

WAS: ACE Converter anomaly, REDWOOD, NOW: Yahoo mail

on 2001-07-19 10:44:30 UTC
Hi Jon, list,

I don't think we have a "members list". I know Sherline does, and if
you click on an email address, you apparently can send mail to that
person. It is displayed only as a "partial" address, as far as I can
tell. I think that's why some of our members might be unclear about how
to send messages. I don't know WHAT you get if you are NOT a member!

Alan KM6VV

Jon Elson wrote:

> Alan Marconett KM6VV wrote:
>

> > That's nice, I was wondering what Yahoo did to keep "gold diggers" from
> > grabbing EVERY email on the list!
>
> Unfortunately, it is easy to do. I don't know if you have to join first,
> but you select a likely group, and click on the members link on the
> left side, and all the members email addresses come up. You could
> easily write a simple script to cut out the email addresses from
> the rest of the html.
>
> Jon

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-07-19 10:44:30 UTC WAS: ACE Converter anomaly, REDWOOD, NOW: Yahoo mail