CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport head drawings

on 2001-08-13 06:34:51 UTC
Hi Hugh -

I already took up John on his offer of the Bridgeport manual
CDROM. But, in case the Super Max is slightly different, I would
like the original manual as well. Do you remember how you
acquired it? As simple as calling Yeong Chin. (where?)

TIA,

Carlos Guillermo
VERVE Engineering & Design

-----Original Message-----
From: currinh@... [mailto:currinh@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 6:32 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport head drawings

Carlos:

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Carlos Guillermo" <carlos@v...>
wrote:
>> Hi all -
>>
>> I was just browsing through the files section and ran across
Joe
>> Vicars' posted cross-section for the Bridgeport milling
machine.
>> Neat. Does anyone have a similar hi-res image of a 2J head
>> assembly? Joe?? I'm thinking of rebuilding my SuperMax head,
and
>> I think it is the same.

Awhile ago I obtained an "Operation, Maintainance, and Parts
Manual"
for my Supermax YCI-1 1/2 VA mill from Yeong Chin. I recently
bought a
new switch for this mill so I know they are still there and have
parts.
It shows exploded views of the head (all the whole mill) with
parts
lists. Would sure be a help if re-building one.

I question if the Supermaxes are identical copies of Bridgeport,
very
very close but I'm not convinced all parts are interchangable.
--
Hugh Currin
Klamath Falls, OR

Addresses:

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
wanliker@...
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@...
[Moderator]
URL to this page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
bill,
List Manager

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

Carlos Guillermo 2001-08-12 09:52:28 UTC Bridgeport head drawings machines@n... 2001-08-12 13:54:15 UTC Re: Bridgeport head drawings currinh@O... 2001-08-12 15:30:22 UTC Re: Bridgeport head drawings Sven Peter 2001-08-12 17:05:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport head drawings Carlos Guillermo 2001-08-13 06:34:51 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport head drawings