CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport Questions

on 2001-08-18 20:02:57 UTC
hi
its good that u r purchasing a cnc mill. but i think it has more verity in
win98 for applications of all type. u have many manufectuerer for driver
board of servo or sttepers in ur country. u can buy one from them with
power supply and motors.

shabbir