CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM fluid

on 2001-08-18 20:02:58 UTC
HI
u are right. in here Pakistan all edm users are using kerosine still. but
mostly dont care it. some body have fire in night when machine was on auto
and there was nobody. 2 edm and 2 wire edm was burned in this fir. i want
to use or make a dielectric flude for this. we are very sorry for the those
have fire.

shabbir