CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linux Help

Posted by Ian Wright
From: "Ethan Vos" <ethan@...>

> 1. It took me awhile to figure out the floppy drive, but after editing the
> fstab and the mtab files I got it to work. Being a lifelong Microsoft
user,
> I popped out the floppy without unmounting it. Now I get a "can't unmount,
> possible stale lock file" error. How do I fix it?

Hi Ethan,

Try 'umount /mnt/floppy' in the terminal window. It usually works for me.
You may have to put the floppy back in the drive first but I don't think so.

Sorry I can't help with the modem problem.

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield UK

Discussion Thread

Ethan Vos 2001-08-20 05:05:29 UTC Linux Help Ian Wright 2001-08-20 06:19:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linux Help