CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Linux on Thinkpad

Posted by paul@x...
on 1999-10-10 16:33:33 UTC
I have Linux running on a 365xd. The biggest pain was getting X to run
with the high resolution on the LCD. At the time, I had to go back a
revision or two of XFree86 to get something that would work.

It all works now, and I can even swap screen resolutions on the fly using
the XFree key combinations. It's pretty slick even if it was a major
pain in the rear. But I still can't get it to come up in the high resolution
mode.

--
Paul Amaranth | Rochester MI, USA
Aurora Group, Inc. | Systems & Software