CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Tapping with a Procunier Device

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-10-09 09:01:34 UTC
I want to add that this device works with 2 cones that WILL NOT
TRY TO BREAK THE TAPS!. Simmilar to mY Hagen&Göbel taper.
It is a complete different working with it than with all the Tapmatik
stuff.
Both Brands Procunier and H&G are very valuable tools in the shop!
Just my 3 cent.
Sven Peter