CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: EMC Installation Service Available

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-10-11 19:30:39 UTC
Matt,

You are a brave man to step up and offer this service. When you consider the
features and functionality EMC offers $200.00 is a small price to pay.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

<grin>P.S. I like the XML style comment tags </grin>

--SNIP---

Discussion Thread

Matt Shaver 1999-10-11 17:43:48 UTC EMC Installation Service Available Tim Goldstein 1999-10-11 19:30:39 UTC RE: EMC Installation Service Available