CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Home Shop Organization- Roll Around tool/ PC

Posted by Chris L
on 2001-10-27 21:13:16 UTC
I did the same thing at my last job. I bought a Craftsman Roll around cabinet
with the drawer combo that fit my needs. I put one of those keyboard drawers
on top of it and the monitor on top of that. Drives and associated
electronics fit in a modified drawer opening down lower. Big heavy stuff fit
in the big lower opening. Best part was
all of the tools I needed to run that machine were in the drawers.

Worked Excellent.

Chris L