CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC fixed - Turbo CNC?

on 2001-11-18 09:13:19 UTC
Chris:

Any cad program that generates a DXF file is suitable for ACEConverter so
I'd expect ACAD to work. One of the nicer things about Vector is that, with
the full package, there are built in commands for generating the correct
code for pocket cuts and other goodies. IMService's "teaser" CD - look at
the messages from IMService or Fred Smith for the URL - has some (but not
all) of the goodies enabled. And, the cost for the teaser is low enough that
it doesn't break the budget.

-- Carol & Jerry Jankura
Strongsville, Ohio
So many toys, so little time....