CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Fagor 8020 control?

Posted by k8zre
on 2001-12-24 14:21:20 UTC
Dan...I have a Fagor 8020 controller. As yet it is not up and running. Just bought the manuals off eBay but have not received them yet. Contact me in about 1-2 weeks to see if I have something you might need. Also I know of a web site where you can get quite abit of info on the 8025/35 controllers... http://www.cmscnc.com/applications.html ... Probably there would be a great deal of similarities between 8020 and 8025/35 controllers.
Regards...Richard in Michigan.

dkmachine@a... 2001-12-24 14:02:08 UTC Fagor 8020 control? k8zre 2001-12-24 14:21:20 UTC Re: Fagor 8020 control? Alex 2001-12-24 18:20:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Fagor 8020 control?