CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Win PCNC

Posted by Jon Anderson
on 1999-10-27 20:18:11 UTC
L B Jareteg wrote:

> Is there anyone currently using Bestsofts Win PCNC? If so, I am
> very interested to know how it works. I am planning to use it for
> a 4-axis milling machine.

I sent half a dozen emails, and made 4 or 5 phone calls over about a 3
week span trying to get info on this setup. It sure looks great, but to
date I have not been able to get any sort of response from them and I've
seen others mention the same problem. Think about that, if they won't
answer the phones pre-sale, how good is the support going to be after
the sale?

L B Jareteg 1999-10-27 09:27:21 UTC Win PCNC Jon Anderson 1999-10-27 20:18:11 UTC Re: Win PCNC Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-28 05:41:57 UTC RE: Win PCNC