CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Win PCNC

on 1999-10-28 05:41:57 UTC
Ditto to the lack of response from Bestsoft. I was very interested, but
could not get past the answering machine after about 10 attempts through 2
weeks. I feel bad for those who paid for the product and might need support
now.

Carlos Guillermo

Discussion Thread

L B Jareteg 1999-10-27 09:27:21 UTC Win PCNC Jon Anderson 1999-10-27 20:18:11 UTC Re: Win PCNC Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-28 05:41:57 UTC RE: Win PCNC