CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Automating Micromaster Surface Grinder

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-12-27 15:53:34 UTC
Hey Marty ,
what about hydroneumatic pistons.
Or if you have little turn on the crank, just use a rotary piston with
two adjustable position switches (reed or induction type) for to control
tha valve.
Sven Peter