CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cad_cam_edm_dro archives update

on 2002-01-11 10:05:08 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., terrylr@b... wrote:
> hello;
>
> i am hoping and praying to finish the archives in the next week or
two.
<snip>

> would someone just confirm that the location will still be the
dropbox
> on linuxcnc.org?
> --
> Terry L. Ridder

Hi Terry and all,

The LinuxCNC site can host the files, but there are very
real limits to our bandwidth. Your earlier files were being
downloaded by people who set up bulk downloads to fetch the
entire contents of the dropbox without taking the time to
see what was actually there. For this reason, the files
were moved to a URL on the site that was still available
but not "linked" in the HTML code. A human, hopefully a
thinking human, must read the instructions to get to
the files for download. We hope to get a better connection
to the net this spring and will put things back to a
normal link. In the meantime, if you would like the files
on the LinuxCNC site in the unlinked URL, please contact
me at: webmaster@...

Regards,
Steve Stallings

Discussion Thread