CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: qcad question

Posted by Hugh Currin
on 2002-01-11 16:55:20 UTC
Bill:

Linux QCad? I put in some text and the first thing it does is ask for size.
The default was for large text, i.e. height of 10. Would be OK if mm but I'm
running in inches so 10" is large text. :-)

For dimesions you can change text dimensions under Options/Current
Drawing/Dimesnios or Options/General Preferences/Dimensions. The first for
only that drawing and the second to change the default.

Is this what you mean?

--
Hugh Currin, PE
Mechanical Engineering Technology