CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: eBay auctions worth watching

Posted by dave_ace_me
on 2002-01-18 18:49:21 UTC
Hi Jon,

The link didn't work for me.

can you post one of his e-bay aution numbers ?

Then we can jsut click 'view sellers other auctions'

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Anderson <janders@n...> wrote:
> I am helping a customer of mine list some of their large surplus of
> electromechanical stuff,
> thought some folks here might be interested. There will be approx.
30
> ea. of two different air cylinders and two different SMC air valves,
> 30-some NAIC micro PLCs, some Item-type aluminum extrusions, etc.
I'm
> the one doing the pricing and listing, trying to get them a good
price
> while still offering this stuff at a decent price.
> It's all quality stuff.
> <http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=glenward&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25>
> is the link to his auctions listing.
> Most of this stuff is used, but some items are new. No stepper
motors,
> sorry, but there will be some gear motors, pillow block bearings,
etc.
> Most everything looks new or near new.
> You can email them with questions, but I'm the one taking pictures
and
> starting the auctions. If you want a 2nd opinion of the condition
of an
> item I'd be happy to answer. This is one of my best customers and I
can
> vouch that they are good people.
>
> Jon A.

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2002-01-18 18:29:04 UTC eBay auctions worth watching dave_ace_me 2002-01-18 18:49:21 UTC Re: eBay auctions worth watching Jon Anderson 2002-01-18 19:48:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: eBay auctions worth watching