CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: EMC Kit

Posted by Jan
on 1999-11-05 01:44:57 UTC
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ray Henry <rehenry@...>
Aan: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Datum: vrijdag 5 november 1999 6:35
Onderwerp: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: EMC Kit

>From: Ray Henry <rehenry@...>
. The EMC folk are doing great interface things with
>TclTk and the emcsh shell. If any of the emc'rs are interested I'd share my
>display in exchange for your comments.
>
>Ray

Ray,

I'm interested. Because my programming skills aren't so impressive and I
wood like to develop with you a user friendly and SECURE interface. We from
our site can test it out for you on the floor. I'm busy transforming 2
Deckels to EMC. Everything is yet running separately. Just building
everything together.

Jan.

P.S. I'm off for a week so reaction will follow after 15-11.

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 1999-11-04 20:43:34 UTC Re: EMC Kit Jan 1999-11-05 01:44:57 UTC Re: Re: EMC Kit