CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

FS:Zero Lash Ballscrews, Steppers, Bearings, Seals, Mounts, Pulleys,etc.

on 2002-01-19 12:55:00 UTC
Hi Danial,

Nice list of parts. Too bad I'm not ready to retrofit my RF-31 at this
time! May I suggest you list the items in sub groups? ... or
individually?

What NEMA size motors?

What machine are the brackets and housings made for (I think you said
before)?

I'd be interested in seeing more pix! And if it's for an RF-31, also
the design!

Alan KM6VV

dwilk1 wrote:

> Thk precision rolled ballscrews 39"long (2), Zero backlash ball nuts,
> angular contact ball bearings, seals, spanner nuts, lock washers, XL
> type pulleys, housings, motor mounts, Pac-Sci steppers(450 oz dual
> shaft (2), 1 Superior Electric 300 oz. stepper. and more. All brand
> new, never used top of the line items. Was going to use on a mill-
> drill CNC conversion, but bought a local CNC Bridgeport from a tech
> school instead. I am a tool and die maker by trade. no purchase items
> were made by myself. Bearing housings have jig-ground bores for
> bearings. Will share my proposed design and or help finish items to
> your needs for reasonabe cost. E-mail me for more info or pics., or
> for my phone number. Must sell, need the money. No reasonable offer
> refused. Over $1600 in parts and materials alone, not including my
> time. Willing to take substantial loss.
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/steppers.JPG
>
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/misc.JPG
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/housings.JPG
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/mounts.JPG
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/setup.JPG
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/screws.JPG
> www.surferie.net/dwilk/nuts.JPG
>
> Thanks for your interest
> Daniel Wilkinson

Discussion Thread

dwilk1 2002-01-19 07:48:45 UTC FS:Zero Lash Ballscrews, Steppers, Bearings, Seals, Mounts, Pulleys,etc. Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-01-19 12:55:00 UTC FS:Zero Lash Ballscrews, Steppers, Bearings, Seals, Mounts, Pulleys,etc. dwilk1 2002-01-19 13:15:14 UTC Re: FS:Zero Lash Ballscrews, Steppers, Bearings, Seals, Mounts, Pulleys,etc. dwilk1 2002-01-19 13:44:37 UTC Re: FS:Zero Lash Ballscrews, Steppers, Bearings, Seals, Mounts, Pulleys,etc.