CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cnc pro "skipping" blocks

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-01-24 00:08:35 UTC
Carl,

Not always the last Z, but alway a z axis move, in my case...

What you describe is why I no longer trust/use CncPRO. After several
posts on the cncpro group, I was told that it was due to an
electrical problem in my setup (by Doug). He said that's what fixed
it in every case...

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

P.S. Obviously your "fix" was not electrical...

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "carlcnc" <carlcnc@y...> wrote:
> Hi Guys
> Anyone have an occasional hiccup with cncpro where it blows
right
> by a line of code? It has happened to me several times[remember the
> old thread about dos and math errors?]
> I had a talk with another guy today who experiences same
thing.When
> it happens it is always the at same line. Usually the last Z up
> command at end of program!
> Happened to me the other day so I played with all the likely
suspects
> in cfg file,feed speeds,accel, etc. Nothing helped.
> Finally I put another [redundant] line of code just before the
> problem line and voila! File ran several times no problem.
>
> Carl

Discussion Thread

carlcnc 2002-01-23 19:53:04 UTC cnc pro "skipping" blocks ballendo 2002-01-24 00:08:35 UTC Re: cnc pro "skipping" blocks Brian 2002-01-24 04:22:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cnc pro "skipping" blocks