CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

EMCO VMC100

Posted by Doug Fortune
on 2002-01-26 16:27:29 UTC
Spencer Chase wrote:

> I just joined this group and will probably have a million questions before
> and after my new toy arrives. I just bought an Emco VMC 100.

> So here are some questions.
> What did I buy? How old is it? What tool holders does it use?
> Can I get them or other parts easily and cheaply or make or adapt?
>
> Spencer Chase
> http://www.SpencersErolls.com

I was looking at a VMC200, and while I was doing my research,
it was bought out from under me!

Anyway, I was looking for manuals, parts etc, and had this
reply from Denmark:

From: Jakob Bang Pedersen <Jakob@...>
Subject: Emco VMC200 servicing
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:21:52 +0200

Dear Mr. Fortune,

I can assure you that we can supply manuals
(in English), parts, etc. for the Emco VMC200.

Best regards,
Jakob Pedersen
<Jakob at zulau dot dk>

This may be a source for you, if you can't find anyone
in North America.

Doug Fortune
http://www.cncKITS.com

Discussion Thread

Doug Fortune 2002-01-26 16:27:29 UTC EMCO VMC100 doug98105 2002-01-26 20:28:13 UTC Re: EMCO VMC100