CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "gutting" black boxes

on 2002-01-28 11:33:56 UTC
Hi Chris,

I didn't mean to "trivialize" the efforts needed to design/program such
an interface! Obviously this is a CONSIDERABLE project effort. I meant
to point out that as a group, it is a project that we CAN do!

The hardware IS quite simple, IMO. The software, that's another thing!
A cheap board could be made for the list (Dan?), and the software could
be written by members on the list. We could have one! Mariss' is
working on his vision of a black box. As I understand him, it will be
"open source", and a "black box" that this list could embrace.

Alan KM6VV