CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "gutting" black boxes

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-01-28 20:37:31 UTC
It becomes very clear that if ever I saw a group of individuals that could do it,
they are probably here. And, It sure looks like they are not really standing
around!

So, I will watch. I'm not much help in the areas necessary to do a project other
than indicate whether I like how the interface is laid out. & years of working in
an Electronics Store (not a radio shack) and I still only know just a smidget.

Chris L

Alan Marconett KM6VV wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I didn't mean to "trivialize" the efforts needed to design/program such
> an interface! Obviously this is a CONSIDERABLE project effort. I meant
> to point out that as a group, it is a project that we CAN do!
>
> The hardware IS quite simple, IMO. The software, that's another thing!
> A cheap board could be made for the list (Dan?), and the software could
> be written by members on the list. We could have one! Mariss' is
> working on his vision of a black box. As I understand him, it will be
> "open source", and a "black box" that this list could embrace.
>
> Alan KM6VV

Discussion Thread

Chris L 2002-01-27 18:10:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "gutting" black boxes Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-01-28 11:33:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "gutting" black boxes Chris L 2002-01-28 20:37:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] "gutting" black boxes