CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] What is wanted in a controller

on 2002-02-12 20:01:54 UTC
Hi Marcus,

Yes! This seems as good as any place to start! Sounds like a good
learning experience, and an appropriate base for a PC type controller.
I'd like to hear more! And if we determine a deficiency, we can improve
it! I wouldn't really call it a reverse engineer, more of a model.

Tell me more!

Alan KM6VV