CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Another PCB manufacturer

on 1999-11-22 19:47:55 UTC
That's a good deal for boards that also include soldermask and silkscreen in
addition to etched copper and plated through holes. I'd like to get a hold
of them, but the URL points to a phone book printer...

Do you have any other info?

Carlos

http://www.omnigraphics.com

One last note. More and more services accept files in GCPrevue format
and I would STRONGLY recommend that prospective PCB designers learn how
to use GCPrevue and then submit their jobs in this format.

Finally, I have no formal affiliation with Omni (although I do have an
informal relationship), except as a longtime loyal customer.

Alan

--

Alan Rothenbush | The Spartans do not ask the number of the
Academic Computing Services | enemy, only where they are.

Discussion Thread

beer@x... 1999-11-22 10:27:41 UTC Another PCB manufacturer Steve Carlisle 1999-11-22 17:12:50 UTC Re: Another PCB manufacturer Carlos Guillermo 1999-11-22 19:47:55 UTC RE: Another PCB manufacturer