CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] stuck

on 2002-02-19 20:57:29 UTC
Les, Didn't the reply by Chris Stratton help you out? Maybe we need to get
Mariss involved. He's unusually helpful with us newbies. (How 'bout it,
Mariss?) Otherwise, I have equipment (Oscilloscope, Digital meters, etc) &
I'd like to help, if I knew a little more about homebrew machines. Mine are
"big iron" oldies (Bridgeport Series I CNC & Sharnoa Vert CNC). BTW, I
live only about 8 or 9 miles from you. Give me a call if you get a chance,
substitute the numbers 444 for the numbers 217 in your phone number. I'm
usually here in the shop, but leave a message if I'm not.

Ray Heckert jnr@...