CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: I'm looking for a source of eccentric bushings.

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-02-22 03:44:17 UTC
Lloyd,

Bishop-Wisecarver, in CA, sells eccentric mounts for their Dual-Vee
line of linear bearings. The eccentrics are a couple bucks each, and
include a hex standoff for adjustment.

If these won't work, Try a search of the online thomas register. I'd
use "eccentric bushings" as a search term there, or on Yahoo.

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Lloyd Leung" <lloyd@l...> wrote:
> Eccentric bushings are like bushings, except the inner hole is off
> centered (eccentric)
>

> I know I could make them, however I'm trying to find a supplier that
> already has them for sale.
>

> I looked at mcmaster.com, and tried to google it...
>

> I've found lots of eccentric washers... and roller blade eccentric
> spacers (which may work, but are flanged).
>

> I'm looking for a spacer/bushing of the following features:
> - 1/2" OD
> - 1/4" ID.
> - 1/4" to 1/2" thick. (I hope I can choose or something).
>

> This would be used to adjust bearings/cam followers. I know that
there
> are eccentric cam-followers. However they're expensive, when I need
> quite a few of them. So, eccentric spacer, bolt, and standard
radial
> bearing = cheap. :)
>
> Cheap is good, when it does the same job.
>

> If anyone knows where I can find some for sale, it would be greatly
> appreciated.
>

> Thanks.
>
> --
> Lloyd Leung
> Lloyd@L...

Discussion Thread

Lloyd Leung 2002-02-21 00:00:18 UTC I'm looking for a source of eccentric bushings. Mark Ehle 2002-02-21 04:39:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I'm looking for a source of eccentric bushings. Lloyd Leung 2002-02-21 05:06:16 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I'm looking for a source of eccentricbushings. Smoke 2002-02-21 11:19:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I'm looking for a source of eccentricbushings. ballendo 2002-02-22 03:44:17 UTC Re: I'm looking for a source of eccentric bushings.