CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam

Posted by Darrell
on 1999-11-29 22:35:21 UTC
I remember a post on another NG that said that BobCAD, Vector and AusCAD
were all based on the same code. Some kind of breakup of the original BobCAD
people.
I have a sale on BobCAD from now till the end of the year to reduce
inventory. BobCAD Ver 17 from $350.00.
Darrell
http://machinemaster.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Goldstein <timg@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 8:55 PM
Subject: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] bobcad-cam vs vectorcam

> From: "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...>
>
> It would be interesting to hear from people that have used both products.
> use Vector and am very satisfied with it. It does a great job with 3-D
items
> and I have done some interesting things with its "skin" function. It has
> taken a while to learn how to effectively use its drawing tools as it does
> not at all work like any CAD program I had previously used. It seems I had
> to unlearn some of my CAD drawing skills and learn to do things in the
> Vector point and shoot methodology.
>
> Probably the best selling point to me is the tremendous support that Fred
at
> IMS gives. He has been quick to answer any question I have had and he is a
> good honest guy to deal with.
>

> Tim
> [Denver, CO]

discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Discussion Thread

chda@x... 1999-11-29 13:59:07 UTC bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Tim Goldstein 1999-11-29 20:55:33 UTC RE: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Darrell 1999-11-29 22:35:21 UTC Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Ward Merkouris 1999-11-30 20:38:27 UTC Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam