CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-11-29 20:55:33 UTC
It would be interesting to hear from people that have used both products. I
use Vector and am very satisfied with it. It does a great job with 3-D items
and I have done some interesting things with its "skin" function. It has
taken a while to learn how to effectively use its drawing tools as it does
not at all work like any CAD program I had previously used. It seems I had
to unlearn some of my CAD drawing skills and learn to do things in the
Vector point and shoot methodology.

Probably the best selling point to me is the tremendous support that Fred at
IMS gives. He has been quick to answer any question I have had and he is a
good honest guy to deal with.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

chda@x... 1999-11-29 13:59:07 UTC bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Tim Goldstein 1999-11-29 20:55:33 UTC RE: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Darrell 1999-11-29 22:35:21 UTC Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Ward Merkouris 1999-11-30 20:38:27 UTC Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam