CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Great deal on stepper motors!

Posted by rsgoldner
on 2002-02-25 14:38:55 UTC
The motors are gone.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "rsgoldner" <rgoldner@i...> wrote:
> I have been asked for more info on these motors. Here is all that
> have.
>
> They are Minebea 34PM-C102-15 hybrid stepper motors. Here is a URL
> for specs on a 34PM-C101 motor that I believe is almost identical.
>
> http://www.nmb-europe.com/pdfs/rotary/RCS_34~1.PDF
>
> The holding torque in this spec is 300 Ncm (about 424 oz/inch),
but
> I believe this may be in error. Here is a URL that also shows some
> specs on the 34PM-C101, but it shows the torque at 196.1 Ncm
(about
> 280 oz/inch).
>
> http://www.ni.com/devzone/advisors/motion/mineaba.htm
>

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "rsgoldner" <rgoldner@i...> wrote:
> > There is a lot of 16 dual shaft, 280 oz/inch stepper motors
> > available for $112 ($7 per motor!) plus shipping. I already have
> > mine. I'm trying to help the group out by conveying this
> information
> > to someone who can use it.
> >
> > These motors are used and have what I consider to be a minor
> > problem. Some of the wires coming out of the motor housing have
> the
> > insulation abraded so that the bare wire is showing. I feel that
> > this is easily correctable with some shrink tubing or such.
> >
> > The company that has these motors was very nice to me and I am
> only
> > trying to help them and this group out. I have no monetary or
> other
> > interest in this.
> >
> > If you are interested, the first request to me via email
(rgoldner
> > AT iname.com) will get the info to purchase these. You must
> purchase
> > all 16 motors. Please do not ask for the info if you will not be
> > taking advantage of this deal.

Discussion Thread

rsgoldner 2002-02-25 12:14:32 UTC Great deal on stepper motors! rsgoldner 2002-02-25 13:05:19 UTC Re: Great deal on stepper motors! rsgoldner 2002-02-25 14:38:55 UTC Re: Great deal on stepper motors! Paul R. Hvidston 2002-02-25 14:43:45 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Great deal on stepper motors!