CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Evaluating CAM software

Posted by imserv1
on 2002-03-21 16:14:05 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Les Watts" <leswatts@r...> wrote:

> My budget is more low end... but if Mastercam is THAT good
> I might consider it.
>
> Fred, you ought to call me! Got a customer here!

I'm tied up with CNC router class this week. If you have application
questions about any of our software it is on topic for the group. If
you have specific support questions, please ask those on our
IMService user forums, or e-mail, normally feel free to call on our
toll free phone line.

> If this is off topic (I don't know) It can be done elsewhere. It's
> just that this group has a large amount of collective experience
> with these programs.

We have a Nurbs modeler option coming for Vector. Today I was told
that the IGES and STL imports are finished and that 9 new entity
types were added to VectorCad to fully support IGES surfaces and
solids..... Yes I'm teasing you, as I am also being teased. ;-) I'm
not really sure I want a "conic section" entity though.

Unfortunately I still can't release the RasterFratz beta. I did post
a screen shot and another (more complex) tracing example. It's at

http://www.imsrv.com/rasterfratz

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.vectorcam.com/cced2.html

Discussion Thread

Les Watts 2002-03-21 09:58:08 UTC Evaluating CAM software imserv1 2002-03-21 16:14:05 UTC Re: Evaluating CAM software Les Watts 2002-03-21 17:10:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Evaluating CAM software stevenson_engineers 2002-03-21 17:31:54 UTC Re: Evaluating CAM software imserv1 2002-03-21 17:40:25 UTC Re: Evaluating CAM software