CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: cncpro/microkinetics controller

on 1999-12-14 11:52:55 UTC
Carl;

The MK drivers have optoisolated inputs, thus they require an external 5V
source to drive the transistors in the optical couplers that feed the step
and direction signals to the drivers. I recall someone saying that
interfacing CNCpro to the MK drivers required some resistors or something at
the input interface. Anyway, I plan to try the connection tomorrow if all
goes well. Will let you know what I find on Thursday.

Doug

Discussion Thread

carlcnc@x... 1999-12-13 21:58:28 UTC cncpro/microkinetics controller PTENGIN@x... 1999-12-14 10:21:07 UTC Re: cncpro/microkinetics controller carl bruce 1999-12-15 03:57:56 UTC Re: cncpro/microkinetics controller James Hawley 1999-12-14 11:07:16 UTC Re: cncpro/microkinetics controller Harrison, Doug 1999-12-14 11:52:55 UTC RE: cncpro/microkinetics controller Harrison, Doug 1999-12-16 09:58:48 UTC RE: cncpro/microkinetics controller