CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Belt drive

Posted by Rich Dean
on 1999-12-15 09:45:24 UTC
Ron,
Get thee to this web site and order their catalogs.
http://www.sdp-si.com/
Excellent design material. Cog timing belts and pulleys at 2:1 are the
usual setup for stepper table drive. They have everything you need.
Rich Dean

--
.

Discussion Thread

Ron Ginger 1999-12-15 06:54:01 UTC Belt drive Tim Goldstein 1999-12-15 08:04:13 UTC Re: Belt drive aolney 1999-12-15 07:39:29 UTC RE: Belt drive Rich Dean 1999-12-15 09:45:24 UTC Re: Belt drive Steve Carlisle 1999-12-15 17:18:35 UTC Re: Belt drive Bill Martin 1999-12-15 19:05:00 UTC Re: Belt drive