CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Depth stops/lathe spindle center

Posted by steveggca
on 2002-04-22 12:12:02 UTC
take a piece or nylon or aluminum, turn the OD to a close match of
the spindle ID drill and/or bore a hole to match the part. drill and
tap through the side of this for a setscrew. slip over the part,
tighten the setscrew and feed the whole thing into the spindle from
the back.
Also good as part of a econo barfeed.

nielsenbe@a... 2002-04-22 11:53:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Depth stops/lathe spindle center steveggca 2002-04-22 12:12:02 UTC Re: Depth stops/lathe spindle center